Jul 16, 2020
In this episode, Akin Gump intellectual property partners Cono Carrano and David Vondle discuss IP disputes at the U.S. International Trade Commission.
Among the topics covered:
· What is Section 337 and what does it mean for business?
· ITC or district court: Which gets the job done?
· The ITC and standard essential patents.
· Filing complaints at the ITC against Chinese entities.
· COVID-19’s impact on ITC proceedings.
To learn more about the firm’s Section 337 investigations practice, visit akingump.com.